Next Generation ADSL & Fibre Optic Broadband Services
We offer a full range of broadband services that includes: Superfast Fibre Broadband (FTTC), Converged Broadband and our Assured service dedicated to voice.
Our network has been built to provide high-quality products and services and this is supported by a highly-skilled group of support staff and engineers (all located in the UK). Our unique Assured services are designed for IP telephony, whether it’s Hosted IP Telephony or SIP trunks.
- Assured IP Services: – A specialist broadband product designed to support our IP Telephony services. Assured provides all the elements of the end-to-end IP Telephony solution – A Cisco router, business-grade broadband and an IP Telephony service. This product provides small to medium sized businesses with product options of between 5 – 30 concurrent calls. Further benefits with our assured service include prioritised voice traffic across the network and UK-based 24/7 support underpinned with an SLA.
- Broadband: – Offering coverage to over 99% of the UK premises. Netitude offer a range of Business Only Broadband products using ADSL Max, ADSL 2+ and Annex M which offer download speeds of up to 24Mbps and upload speeds of up to 2.5Mbps. There are a range of products available, as well as additional options such as: Business Care and Elevated Traffic Weighting.
- Converged Broadband: – A broadband service that provides access not only to the internet, but also prioritised IP voice, underpinned by an SLA. Converged Broadband provides an end-to-end telephony and internet access from a single supplier. Additional benefits include a Cisco router and UK based 24/7 support. Each circuit is tested for suitability and each product comes with very generous monthly data allowances.
- Superfast Fibre Broadband: – Our latest Fibre Broadband technology is now available to over 16 million premises in the UK. Fibre Broadband offers download speeds of up to 80Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20Mbps at very competitive prices.
Whether you are using broadband for your office or for home workers, the combination of our product choice, Next Generation Network and our highly skilled UK-based support technicians makes our broadband services a must-have for your business.
A wide range of affordable services – We offer a number of services to meet the different bandwidth and usage needs you may have:
- ADSL Max & ADSL 2+: Widely available and offering up to up to 8Mbps or 24Mbps downstream, ideal for home workers or offices.
- ADSL 2+ Annex M: Offering up to 1.3Mbps – 2.5Mbps, for networked offices requiring superior upstream speed.
- Fibre Optic Broadband: Up to 80Mbps downstream and 20Mbps upstream, delivering lightning broadband speeds and a consistently higher performance.
- Flexible Tariffs: Our services come with a number generous usage allowances, with the option to purchase more as your business needs it.
- Exclusively for businesses: We provide services exclusively to the business market, so the network isn’t crowded with heavy consumer traffic and we are able to optimise the service provided to you.
- Specialist products for IP telephony: Our assured bandwidth products are designed specifically for use with our market leading IP Telephony services, giving the benefits of buying an end-to-end telephony service from one supplier.
- Enhanced maintenance options: If your broadband connection is critical to your business, you can upgrade your maintenance package for faster fix times.
To get in touch, please call us on 0333 2412323 or click here to email us.