Date: Wednesday 12th of February 2020
Time: 8am – 10am
Location: The Rural Enterprise Centre, Bath and West
Love your data, love your teams!
If you are passionate about improving your businesses performance or want to know more about Power BI, Teams and SharePoint, join us at the Bath & West Showground for breakfast, networking and kick-starting your journey to getting the best out of your data and your teams! The briefing will focus on demonstrating how you can turn business data into opportunities with Power BI and how to use The Modern Desktop to promote productivity and efficiency in your teams!
Gain tips, tricks and insights from industry-leading professionals!
What will you learn?
- What Power BI is and what you can use it for
- How to connect and accessing Data Sources (including Excel) to track progress and set achievable goals.
- How to create interactive charts with stunning visuals to easily digest your business data
- How to publish interactive reports to the Power BI Service
- An introduction to The Modern Workplace; What is it? How is it used?
- The key tools you can use to improve communication and efficiency in your team
- Live demo of a test environment to demonstrate the capabilities
- Netitude’s journey to embracing the products
Meet the speakers
See feedback from our last Power BI & The Modern Workplace briefing, click here.
“Very informative and helpful” – 100% of previous attendees would recommend this briefing to a colleague or friend.