Our fully managed and monitored service is backed up by an impressive Service Level Agreement and guaranteed time-to-fix, meaning you can get on with running your business with piece of mind.
Converged Ethernet is our premium high speed connectivity service for businesses that demand high availability and high capacity services; it is provided as a dedicated connection (up to 1Gbps) with the option to converge your internet and voice services onto one network.
Whether you are using our Ethernet service to connect home or office workers to the internet or our voice platforms, our offering focuses on high quality, scalable, managed services.
Three service options are available to you over either fibre optic Ethernet or EFM (Ethernet in the First Mile):
- FTTC Ethernet: Delivered using cost-effective FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet) technology, FTTC Ethernet is our new entry-level ethernet solution that closes the gap between high-speed broadband and high availability ethernet services. Installation lead times and rental costs are significantly lower when compared to fibre optic and EFM ethernet services, whilst fix time remains the same as for EFM. FTTC Ethernet offers fast, reliable access, at a more affordable price and includes all the features of traditional ethernet without compromising on quality or service levels.
- EFM (Ethernet in the First Mile): Cost-effective access delivered in half the time of fibre optic Ethernet and without compromising quality or service levels. Delivered using up to eight copper pairs, EFM is inherently resilient ensuring business continuity and giving you the peace of mind to focus on running your business.
- Fibre optic Ethernet: Dedicated, high capacity and uncontended business class connections that have been specifically designed and built to carry both your voice and data traffic. Converge voice and data on to a single connection and benefit from significant cost savings from a single, accountable supplier with a robust, end to end SLA and a market leading reputation as an IP telephony provider.
The combination of our Next-Generation Network, our IP telephony product and our UK-based support team puts you in control of the connectivity needs of your business. There are several key features and associated benefits with the Netitude offering:
- High capacity and flexible connectivity: Our fibre optic Ethernet service delivers up to 1Gbps dedicated bandwidth. Not only is it fast, but also flexible, as bandwidth can be quickly upgraded when needed.
- Dedicated and uncontested bandwidth: The uncontended, low latency service provided by our Next Generation Network, makes this the ideal connectivity for cloud-based services.
- High availability connections: With availability starting at 99.9% our services are ideal for your business-critical applications.
- Voice and data convergence: Not only do you benefit from the significant cost savings of consolidating your voice and data to one connection, but you do so buying with complete confidence from a leader in IP telephony.
- Productivity: Provide employees with quick and reliable access to the critical files and applications they need so that your business performs at its optimum.
- 24/7 monitoring and helpdesk: Our services are continuously monitored and supported to ensure consistency of service and immediate action where necessary.
- Managed Cisco Router: As we manage the router and the end-to-end service, any faults can be dealt with swiftly and effectively.
- Service Level Agreement: Our comprehensive SLA covers delivery, performance, availability and time to fix, giving you the peace of mind to get on with running your business.
We understand every business has different requirements and constraints, contact our team today to discover better connectivity.
To get in touch, please call us on 0333 2412323 or click here to email us.