Strategic partnership with a Virtual IT Director as part of the service.
Do you ever wish you had strategic IT advice and guidance on hand? Do you feel your IT needs direction and a plan for the future?
As part of all our fully managed agreements, we equip your business with a virtual IT director.
Your assigned Virtual IT director is responsible for:
- Overall IT policy, direction and guidance
- Industry IT trend analysis, can you take advantage of technology to advance business
- Best practice infrastructure alignment – getting the foundation right for growth and IT advantage
- Business risk analysis including security, equipment life cycle and backup
- Management and quality assessment of third-party vendors
- Optional attendance at management and board meetings
- Telephone availability, advice when you need it always at hand
- Change Management and business process assessment
Our service has a focus on understanding your business requirements and ensuring a return on your investment. We understand that working with your consultant and planning your IT roadmap is critical for business success in today’s fast-paced technology environment.
Working with your management team and understanding the intricacies of your business is key.
Your Virtual IT Director has full accountability for Netitude services – the “but” stops here, just like having your own IT director, and it’s all part of the service.