A complete communications service for your business
Our hosted IP telephony system is suitable for any size business looking to improve its productivity and image. With only a minimal capital outlay required, our services are very reliable and we use a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications.
Our Hosted PBX systems offer everything you would expect from a traditional PBX, as well as built-in Call Recording, Auto Attendant, Call Queuing and both mobile and desktop clients. It has an easy to use interface and extensive Administrator features so you can manage your communications effectively.
Complete End-to-End hosted IP Telephony Solution
The most important factor of any hosted IP Telephony system is the customer experience. By relying on us to deploy and manage your hosted service, we offer a true end-to-end solution that other providers are simply unable to replicate.
Netitude’s hosted VOIP solution offers both business continuity and very high levels of security.
We will ensure there is a smooth installation and management of the number-porting.
We offer free calls to UK 01, 02, 03 and mobile destinations, free Cisco or Polycom handset (subject to t&cs) and free fraud management.
Easy-to-Use Web Based Interface
The system we use makes it possible to make real-time changes, quickly, efficiently and from any internet-facing device, which is a vital requirement when managing an IP telephony system. Our hosted voice service is built using a bespoke GUI powered by a number of application platforms. Your business will also have support from a UK based team, available 24/7.
The benefits of Hosted IP Telephony
- On-demand service with no hidden costs: As our system is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs: All the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Simple Control: Our systems put you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface (or Netitude can manage all of this for you).
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’: Conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- Enables flexible working: Helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice: You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution: Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because the system sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
- Ideal for multi-site businesses: The service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Calls are free between locations and mobiles and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
- Training and monitoring: This service provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This centralised feature means calls can be recorded from any location, in any direction and configured instantly at the click of a mouse.
- Improving customer contact: Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Please contact us for further information on our hosted IP Telephony services and a free site audit.
To get in touch, please call us on 0333 2412323 or click here to email us.