Ever-advancing technology is giving IT an increasingly important role in daily business operations. But with IT issues causing business disruptions and huge frustration, many organisations are turning to third-party IT companies who can prevent and resolve problems quickly. In fact, over a third of British businesses would choose to have outsourced IT over an in house team. So, if you’re feeling this way, you’re not alone!
There are many benefits to outsourcing your IT services, particularly with fully managed solutions. We’ll take a deeper look into what managed IT services include, but first let’s examine what managed IT actually means.
So, what are managed IT support services?
“Managed IT services” is where businesses outsource to third-party IT professionals, so that they take full responsibility of the organisation’s IT function. You’ll typically pay a fixed monthly fee for the continual management of IT systems – so you can rest in peace and continue with business concerns, with the burden of IT passed over to the experts!
Why should you use a managed IT service provider?
There are several benefits to using a fully managed IT service. Particularly for small to medium-sized businesses, managed IT solutions prove to be extremely beneficial when it comes to performance and budget.
- Reliability. With 24/7 monitoring of your IT systems, you can rest assured that your systems will remain secure and active, increasing productivity and business performance. You also won’t have to worry about whether your software is functioning or up-to-date. It’s a win-win!
- Costs. With managed IT solutions, you can expect fixed monthly fees and no hidden costs, which means that you can continue to plan budgets – with no surprises!
If you want to know how much IT support costs, read on for an outline of our prices.
- Time-saving. Direct and unlimited communication with the support team ensures that you can have your queries answered quickly and resolved quickly. So, your employees won’t waste time on IT issues, giving them more time for their daily tasks, and increasing their productivity!
- Managed cybersecurity. With a managed IT service, you’ll also have managed antivirus and antispyware software. Your system will be audited every quarter, to Cyber Essentials standards, to identify and resolve existing problems with your IT systems. If you’d like to know more about Cyber Essentials auditing and certification, take a look at our dedicated page!
- Informed IT strategy. Expert advice on how best to use your current technology to enhance business growth. You’ll also be given a virtual IT director!
If your budget stretches to fully outsourcing your IT, it’s a great way to not only maintain but accelerate your business’ performance and growth. It’s a no-brainer!
But what exactly do managed IT solutions include?
Managed IT solutions and what’s included can vary from company to company. At Netitude, our fully managed IT services gives your company a complete IT department, fulfilling all of your needs – whether it be simply individual desktop support or pitching strategy to the board!
Our approach follows a foolproof formula, and offers the following services:
- Unlimited support. Whether it be remote, on-site, hardware repairs, or to simply resolve email and phone queries, the Netitude managed IT service offers completely unlimited access to the support team!
- Systems monitoring. You’ll receive around the clock monitoring for all of your systems, business continuity systems management, antimalware software, and monthly performance reporting.
- Network management. You’ll have a network manager assigned to your account, as well as drop-in sessions to keep your staff using the technology effectively. You’ll receive management of tagging and licensing software, as well as quarterly IT audits.
To get a full understanding of your current IT systems, as well as risks and opportunities associated with it, take a look at our IT auditing services.
- Outsourced IT Director. You’ll receive your very own virtual IT director to manage your account. They will undertake quarterly strategy review meetings, take responsibility for technology budget planning and procurement, and they’ll even take part in board meetings as necessary!
For more information about the fully managed IT support services at Netitude, get in touch with one of our experts!